Work Incentives Resources
- Have a Disability? Want to Work? A Work Incentives Benefits Specialist Can Help. This document provides an overview of Wisconsin Work Incentive Benefit Specialists.
Training, resources, research about employment and disability related topics at the Paths to Employment Resource Center
Other Benefit Specialist Assistance
Wisconsin's Aging & Disability Resource Centers (ADRC's) have Disability Benefit Specialists (DBS) that can help answer questions and solve problems related to Social Security, Medicare, health insurance, and other public and private benefits for people with disabilities. DBS's may be able to provide assistance with applications.They serve people ages 18-59 who have a disability. Services are free and confidential.
ADRC's also have Elder Benefit Specialists (EBS) that can provide similar services to a DBS, but work for individuals who are age 60 or older.
Frequently Accessed Links
- Social Security Administration
- SSA Program Operations Manual
- SSA Disability Listings of Impairments
- Ticket to Work Program
- SSA Work Site
- SSA Redbook on Employment Support (Incentives)
- Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- PASS Information and Forms
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- The Medicaid Eligibility Handbook MEH
SSA Benefit Offset National Demonstration