Full membership is for Work Incentives Benefit Specialists who agree to uphold the code of conduct, quality assurance activities, and bylaws of the association. Supporting membership is available to individuals who are connected to the WIBSA community and are invested in the profession.
Full Membership Benefits Include:
- Membership Directory Listing: Be a part of the membership list distributed widely among purchasers of work incentives benefits counseling services.
- Networking: Belong to a network of support with opportunities to meet other work incentive benefits professionals to share ideas, resources and insights.
- Professional Development: Gain practical and applicable knowledge at association meetings and access to continuing education and other training opportunities.
- Leadership and Career Advancement Opportunities: Ability to run for an Officer position (Executive Board) and take a leadership role in shaping the profession.
- Membership Rights: Retention of voting rights within the Association and nominating rights for Officer positions (Executive Board)
Dues are $50.00 on an annual basis.
Supporting Membership Includes:
- Networking: Stay involved with the WIBSA community by accessing information and resources. Regular updates are made available to supporting members via email and the NING/WIBSA Updates site.
- Annual Meeting: Supporting members are welcome to join the WIBSA annual meeting, which provides continuing education credits.
Dues are $10 on an annual basis. This money will be used to support ongoing training and marketing effors on behalf of WIBSA.
Sign up to be a supporting member.